6 treatment days with total of 11 treatments
Panchakarma programs – intensive cleansing
The Sanskrit word Panchakarma means “five actions” or “five treatments”. These procedures are designed to help balance the Doshas and eliminate toxins from the body. The result is a stronger immune system, cleansed body, a boost to digestion and metabolism, and healthy, restful sleep. It also benefits emotional wellbeing, mental clarity and vitality, allowing you to let go of the past, find stability and your center.
Detoxification program for weight reduction, to remedy metabolic disorders or boost the immune system following an illness. Assists with making lifestyle changes, finding the way to yourself, and promotes inner peace.
Everyone should have a Panchakarma treatment program as an annual fixture in their diary! The offerings reach from Panchakarma “Light” with 6 treatment days to Panchakarma “Superior” with 20 treatment days.
Panchakarma “Light” by a single therapist – inclusions:
- 7 nights, 6 treatment days, 11 treatments (Panchakarma “Light”)
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- Concluding consultation
- Therapeutic supervision
- Snehana – administration of ghee to loosen waste
- Virechana – day of purification
- Treatments tailored to suit your personal medical
- 3 Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massages
- Udvartana – herbal powder massage
- Jambira Pinda Sveda – bag massage, or Garshan
– silk glove massage
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Nasya or Akshi Tarpana – nasal or eye treatment
- Shirodhara – flowing oil treatment
- Basti – gentle enema
- Upana – Alpine salt & oil scrub to release
stressful energy and strengthen the immune
- Shiromardana – head & face massage
- Swedana – heat therapy
- Hot water & ginger drinking treatment
- Herbs for the duration of your stay
- Weekly program of Yoga & meditation
- Use of the AyurvedaCentre
- Full Panchakarma board (included in room rate)
EUR 1,548 per person for 6 treatment days (excl. accommodation)
Note: EUR 5 of every treatment program goes to a nursery school project in Africa.