Pre-GRAND Opening Spa Special
Valid from August 1- October 30
Stay 4 nights, pay for 3 plus a Complimentary Spa Treatment in The Retreat Costa Rica’s NEW World Class Vida Mia Healing Center and Spa
The Retreat Costa Rica is celebrating the Pre-Grand Opening of a new Healing Center and Spa
Vida Mia Healing Center and Spa is a brand new addition to the luxury wellness resort in Costa Rica, and with much anticipation, it is opening August 1. With over 700 square meters and 3 stories of thoughtfully designed and very spacious treatment rooms, the new center also presents an Organic Tea and Wine Bar, Vegetarian Café, warm quiet pool, fitness center, and beautiful lounges with stunning views of the Pacific ocean. The emphasis of this healing center lies in the metaphysical powers of the crystal quartz mountain in which it is perched. The extensive spa menu is based on all healing modalities found in nature. From crystal-infused therapies, volcanic clay baths, forest bathing, farm to spa rituals to modern aesthetic treatments, there is so much to experience at Vida Mia. The Authentic Ayurvedic center has one of the most experienced healers from India to diagnose and prescribe a lifestyle of balance and wellness. In addition to this elaborate new spa, is an herbal apothecary where one may watch and learn as the healers and therapists hand muddle the herbal remedies and tinctures used in each treatment.
Pre-Grand Opening Spa Special – inclusions:
- Luxurious, restful accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at Boca Dulce Restaurant
- Non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea and snacks at Boca Dulce
- Morning flow yoga
- Afternoon restorative yoga
- Daily guided hikes in nature
- One spa treatment per stay
- Cooking classes three times per week
- Access to Spa and Healing Center with a quiet pool, jacuzzi, steam room, and relaxing tea lounge.
- Fitness studio with cardiovascular, resistance and pilates equipment.
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Daily Laundry