incl. 20% Healing Hotels price reduction
Holistic Rejuvenation Retreat
August 31 – September 7, 2019
Welcome to a week of rest, rejuvenation, learning and transformation. This personalized program will allow you to experience the power of intention and visualization. Create the future you desire: financially, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Learn the ancient, Indian science of Ayurveda, which is thousands of years old. Ayurveda employs natural methods to cure an array of health problems. These natural methods include exercises like yoga-asanas, meditation and Ayurveda cuisine. Transfigure your physiology and remove the stress from your body. Enjoy the daily Ayurvedic spa treatments, personalized for your body and health requirements, by Sukhavati’s in-resident Ayurvedic Physician. Learn to gain a level of rest, that is twice as deep as sleep. Tap into your real self and allow your creativity and productivity to flow. This technique will allow you to be present, calm, highly alert and free from anxiety and worry.
If you are already a meditator, this program will provide you with a new level of immersion. If you haven’t learned to meditate yet, what a better time to learn the power of meditation.
Take this time out and take the opportunity to holistically transform, regenerate and return to your normal life in a different state of mind, body, heart & spirit. You will return home with a new health-plan, perspective and understanding to put into action, to maintain your new-found state.
- 7 nights of private villa accommodation
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow-up consultation throughout your stay
- Seminars on Ayurveda, diet and lifestyle by Sukhavati’s Ayurvedic Doctor
- Life-changing seminars about meditation and your mindset led by Steve Griffith, including: Finding Purpose and Personal Power through Intention and Mindset & Discovering the Power of using Meditation to Transform your Mindset.
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by Sukhavati’s Ayurvedic Doctor
- Learn to meditate with 4 sessions guided by Steve Griffith (additional fee)
- Individual vision coaching sessions with Steve Griffith
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 3 x Ayurvedic facials & foot massages
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh juices and herbal teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Balinese performance
- Complimentary bike hire
From USD 2,268.- per person for 7 nights (double occupancy in one-bedroom luxury villa)
Note: The price includes a 20% price reduction for bookings via Healing Hotels of the World.