incl. 20% Healing Hotels price reduction
Holistic Rejuvenation Retreat
August 31 – September 7, 2019
Welcome to a week of rest, rejuvenation, learning and transformation. This personalized program will allow you to experience the power of intention and visualization. Create the future you desire: financially, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Learn the ancient, Indian science of Ayurveda, which is thousands of years old. Ayurveda employs natural methods to cure an array of health problems. These natural methods include exercises like yoga-asanas, meditation and Ayurveda cuisine. Transfigure your physiology and remove the stress from your body. Enjoy the daily Ayurvedic spa treatments, personalized for your body and health requirements, by Sukhavati’s in-resident Ayurvedic Physician. Learn to gain a level of rest, that is twice as deep as sleep. Tap into your real self and allow your creativity and productivity to flow. This technique will allow you to be present, calm, highly alert and free from anxiety and worry.
If you are already a meditator, this program will provide you with a new level of immersion. If you haven’t learned to meditate yet, what a better time to learn the power of meditation.
Take this time out and take the opportunity to holistically transform, regenerate and return to your normal life in a different state of mind, body, heart & spirit. You will return home with a new health-plan, perspective and understanding to put into action, to maintain your new-found state.
ABOUT YOUR RETREAT LEADER
Steve Griffith, Founder & CEO of the Griffith Group, Veda Wellness & Sukhavati, Bali, has been a Meditation teacher for 35 years. Steve trained to become a teacher in 1979 with his holiness, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who was at the forefront of the revival of consciousness-based-education of Vedic knowledge. For 20 years, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was deeply involved in all aspects of the teaching in Australia and around the world, bringing the full understanding of the evolution of human potential.
In the 1990’s Steve established the Australian Aid for Cambodia fund, which was used to create the first university for orphans in Cambodia in the countryside of Prey Veng, which also introduced meditation to help deal with and heal the trauma of the war and Pol Pot era.
Over the last 15 years, Steve has been at the forefront of bringing Meditation into all areas of Australian government, business and individuals, by teaching thousands of people from all walks of life.
- 7 nights of private villa accommodation
- Ayurvedic consultation and outline of your personal rejuvenation program along with a follow-up consultation throughout your stay
- Seminars on Ayurveda, diet and lifestyle by Sukhavati’s Ayurvedic Doctor
- Life-changing seminars about meditation and your mindset led by Steve Griffith, including: Finding Purpose and Personal Power through Intention and Mindset & Discovering the Power of using Meditation to Transform your Mindset.
- 90 minutes of comprehensive daily prescribed Ayurvedic treatments tailored by Sukhavati’s Ayurvedic Doctor
- Learn to meditate with 4 sessions guided by Steve Griffith (additional fee)
- Individual vision coaching sessions with Steve Griffith
- Twice daily yoga sessions
- 3 x Ayurvedic facials & foot massages
- Freshly prepared Ayurvedic dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fresh juices and herbal teas
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- Balinese performance
- Complimentary bike hire
From USD 2,268.- per person for 7 nights (double occupancy in one-bedroom luxury villa)
Note: The price includes a 20% price reduction for bookings via Healing Hotels of the World.