YOGA RETREAT WITH SONIA TAYLOR BACH at Chalet RoyAlp
…in cooperation with Healing Hotels of the World
From Sunday, 29th October to Sunday, 5th November 2017
At Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa healing comes naturally, not only through personalized treatments and programs, but also by being a part of the surrounding alpine landscape.
This fall, the Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa will host a unique and inspiring Yoga Retreat with renowned yoga teacher Sonia Taylor Bach. Practice challenging, but also very balancing, asanas with a stunning view of the Swiss Alps and enjoy free access to the SPA area and creative culinary experiences. Allow yourself to unwind and stay in the moment – “be here now”.
Sonia’s teaching focuses on riding the creative wave of the moment. Her innovative combinations of poses encourage you to enjoy the abundance of life and to celebrate the beauty of the human spirit.
YOGA RETREAT PACKAGE
• CHF 3000,- per person (6 nights)
• Executive room (upgrade if available) – single occupancy
• City tax included
• Buffet breakfast included
• Free access to our SPA by RoyAlp
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary highspeed Wifi through-out the hotel and conference rooms
YOGA CLASSES WITH SONIA TAYLOR BACH
• 2 yoga classes per day
• The yoga classes take place in the GRAND MUVERAN, a 130m² room with day light and private terrace.
• Classes include a daily tea break (Sirocco tea/ juice/mineral waters/fruit/healthy pastry) in the yoga room
Sonia Taylor Bach, the yogaloft, cologne
* Sonia Taylor Bach is the director of the yogaloft cologne. With a master’s degree in philosophy & a former professional jazz musician, Sonia became deeply involved in yoga 17 years ago. She was profoundly touched and fascinated by the yogic approach merging into the moment of ‘here & now’. Like playing music, it never happens in the past or future, it is born in the present moment. Until today, Sonia can be found in the field of love with yoga and she is one of the most recognized yoga teachers in Europe. Bringing both paradoxical currencies of consciousness, manifestation for the soul and liberation for the spirit, aligned with the truth & reality through her daily committed sadhana.
Chic and casual, cosy and authentic, the Chalet RoyAlpHotel & Spa, invites you to enjoy relaxing moments in a unique setting. In winter or in summer, the Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa is a haven of peace in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort in the Swiss Alps.
SPA BY ROYALP
The Spa by RoyAlp is a breath of fresh air in the Vaud Alps which offers a natural approach to the well-being of body and mind. Enter into a warm, cocoon like universe. Like a lagoon miraculously reaching the heart of Vaud Alps, the Spa by RoyAlp offers you a unique, relaxing atmosphere.
Our Chef welcomes you to a variety of different restaurants based on your desires and cravings. Le Jardin des Alpes, fine-dining restaurant, One Michelin Star, 2017 and 16 points in Gault & Millau 2017, invites you to discover an innovative and creative cuisine. Le Rochegrise offers you traditional recipes and Le Grizzly with its carnotzet atmosphere is the promise of a mountain escape.
20 % of the pro forma invoice total is due 60 before the beginning of the event.
• From the date of the signature until 2 months prior to the group arrival, up to 10% of the number of participants can be cancelled without charge.
• Between 2 months and 1 month prior to the group arrival, up to 5% of the number of participants can be cancelled without charge.
• 1 month prior to the group arrival, any cancellation or reduction of the number of participants will be fully charged.
The bill will be issued in Swiss Francs (CHF).