The Movement & Vitality Program at Hotel Le Cep & Holistic Spa Marie de Bourgogne in France uses the most appropriate training tools, a functional training and efficient techniques that will lead you to a sustainable efficient and healthy lifestyle. It incorporates a variety of indoor workouts and outdoor pursuits, including running, cycling, guided walks, yoga, and spa treatments, to enhance muscular strength and cardiovascular fitness.
The program aims to evaluate your current fitness level and provide you with a customized workout plan that suits your lifestyle. An expert in fitness will examine your aerobic capacity, pulse rate, and overall strength. Through this evaluation, they can identify your weaknesses and strengths, and offer you a comprehensive health and fitness plan that will extend beyond your visit.
- Consultation —Sport consultation and body assessment by an expert and the multidisciplinary treatment team. Body composition analysis upon arrival and departure.
- Treatments — Wellness treatments and high-technology treatments will be part of your program.
- Food — Personalized Ayurvedic food plan and health advice.
- Movement — Workouts through sport and movements such as Yoga, meditation and Pranayama. Individual and group sessions.
- Recommendations — Recommendations on the life habits to be adopted, thanks to activities that will allow to adopt a new healthy lifestyle.
Here are the 10 steps you will be taking:
- Before arrival, Well-Being form to be filled
- Before arrival, exchanges about lifestyle and diet
- Upon arrival, individual Ayurvedic consultation
- Ayurvedic Awakening – a gentle awakening with a freshly squeezed juice
- Ayurvedic Menus specifically designed and tailored to each dosha incorporating seasonal products
- Program treatments, according to a personalized Ayurvedic assessment
- Free Access to the Panoramic Tower and its fitness facilities
- Planned lifestyle and Well-being activities : Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation
- Ayurvedic readings available in the herbal tea room
- Optional cultural excursion according to the hotel’s activity program
The Movement & Vitality program is available for 5 or 7 days. The included services change according to the duration of your stay.
Movement & Vitality Program – inclusions (for 5 days):
- 2 x Consultation
- 8 x Sports Experience
- 2 x Ayurvedic Massages Experience
- 5 x Ayurvedic Treatments Experiences
- 8 x Spa Marie de Bourgogne Experiences
- 2 x Beauty Experiences
- 3 x Holistic Experiences
- Food — Dietary advice and food plan adapted to your needs