• Early Booking Discount: 5% off booking at least 30 days before the arrival date
• 5% off any Spa or Food & Drink services
Located on Italy’s Adriatic Riviera, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa is a luxury wellness retreat offering the most natural of all healing therapies available – sun, sea and sand.
Drawing on traditional Chinese medicine practices and a unique combination of Western and Eastern philosophies, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa’s wellness programs are designed to help guests to detox, regenerate and achieve inner balance.
With the aim of balancing energy and reducing stress to restore the body back to physical and spiritual wellbeing, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa’s wellness programs combine treatments, massage and rituals using the Resort’s exclusive range of Almablu cosmetics.
Signature Spa treatments include energy massages based on the ancient Chinese practice of Tuina, exclusive sleep programs and specalist massage and treatments for golfers.
Surrounded by golden beaches with breathtaking sea views of Italy’s Adriatic Riveriera, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for a pampering break, relaxing cultural holiday or wellness vacation.
The family-friendly Resort & Spa offers privacy, seclusion and a sense of freedom. From its one-of-a-kind fitness centre overlooking the sea to its wellbeing food concept and mind-body practices including Yoga and Tai Chi, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa helps you rediscover inner peace and serenity.
From Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa, you are also within easy reach of Jesolo’s golden beaches and the magical city of Venice – offering the opportunity to combine a relaxing vacation with Italy’s art, culture, history and beauty.
«Venice beach and a detox program: the modern way of of spending your holidays.»
- 197 modern rooms and suites – each featuring its own private terrace and the finest ‘Made in Italy’ design.
- Conference and meeting facilities for up to 530 delegates.
SPA & THERAPIES
- Luxury Spa icnluding 9 treatment cabins and private seafront spa
- Wet area with: seafront hot tub, Finnish sauna, soft sauna and Himalayan salt sauna, steam bath, Turkish salt bath, Mediterrean bath, Kneipp therapy pools, ice room, geysers and multi-sensory showers
- 70m outdoor swimming pool (heated)
- Fitness centre
- Almablu energy massages: 20-80 minute treatments based on the ancient Chinese practice of Tuina
- Beauty treatments created exclusively for the Almablu cosmetic line
- Therapies: Energy, Kneipp, Thalasso, postural training
- Specialist treatments: sleep improvement, stress release, golfers’ massage
- Programs: 1-2-3 day / 2-3-4-night detox, regeneration and rebalancing programs
- Mediterra restaurant featuring local cuisine and Almar’s ‘Play of lights at the core of well-being’ menu
- LightBlue Bar and River Lounge
- Vegetarian and ‘one dish’ low calorie options available
- Hatha Yoga – Asthanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Tai Chi
- Windsurfing and kitesurfing
- Alma & Five and Baby Club – childminding and babysitting services (seasonal)
- Exploring local attractions including: Jesolo, Venice, Treviso and Cansiglio.
ENERGY BALANCE WELLNESS PROGRAM
An exclusive package, which includes a 3-day wellness program and a minimum stay of 4 nights, to achieve energy balance and discover the World of Almablu. Our team will take you on a journey of the senses with personalized treatments, massages, exercise and reflexology to restore balance and eliminate stress.
Meeting with staff for a comprehensive assessment of signs and symptoms
Stress relieving massage
Foot reflexology with emphasis on the shoulder-neck-head reflex areas
Total rebalancing treatment 1h 20m
Detox Tea Time per person at The River Lounge Bar
Feedback on work performed
from EUR 640.- per person, excl. accommodation
Almablu Gift per room: the Sea water spray “Almablu Oceano”.
Close to Venice and Veneto, Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa is located in Jesolo – one of the most popular destinations on the Adriatic Riviera – famous for its 15km stretch of uninterrupted golden beach, distinctive piers and the longest promenade in Europe.
How to get there
Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa is just 50 minutes from Venice and is accessible by:
- Plane – to Marco Polo Airport (35kms from the resort), Canova Airport, Treviso (45kms)
- Train – to Mestre Venezia (45kms) and San Dona’ di Piave (25kms)
- Transfers from the Airport or train station via shuttle, taxi or the Resort’s private transfer service.
via Dante Alighieri, 106
30016, Lido di Jesolo, Venice