Opening May 2018
Booking requests will be accepted from November 2017
Inspired by Ancient Greek philosophy and the practice of Hippocratic medicine, Euphoria Retreat is a holistic destination spa steeped in Mediterranean history and culture.
At the core of Euphoria Retreat’s DNA is the Greek philosophy of Ef Zin – wellbeing through a balanced life and a healthy connection to spirituality.
Under the guidance of Euphoria’s wellness experts, Euphoria Retreat offers an immersive and life enriching experience for the mind, body and soul. The Retreat’s personalized and holistic approach to healing includes carefully created signature treatments and curated experiences that are based on the ancient principles of Asclepia and Hippocratic medicine coupled with Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern scientific advances.
True to its name, Euphoria Retreat is a special healing place that evokes a sense of wellbeing and happiness. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, lush pine forests, fertile valleys and fields, the Retreat is in complete harmony with its natural surroundings and the perfect place to balance body, mind and soul.
Well-rooted in the culture from which it stems, the holistic destination spas’ unique design draws on the monastic, Byzantine architecture of Mystras city – a UNESCO National Heritage site.
Here you have the opportunity to explore ancient Greek culture and philosophy, trek the renowned E4 route around Mount Taygetos or simply luxuriate in the healing energy of Euphoria Retreat.
- 43 spacious rooms and suites – some with private Jacuzzi or Hammam bath
SPA & THERAPIES
- Pilates and TRX studio
- Yoga and meditation halls
- Circulation Well – hot and cold water
- Indoor and outdoor pools with relaxation areas
- Ottoman/ Byzantine Hamam bath
- Sauna and steam room
- Salt room
- Aromatic showers
- Flotation tank / Watsu pool
- Cold plunge pool
- Spa and massage therapies
- Holistic medicine treatments
- Five element therapies
- Thai herb treatments
- Energy treatments
- Hydrotherapy: Kneipp and Watsu therapy
- Anti-stress therapies
- Physical, mental and emotional wellbeing programs
- Personal consultation
- Greek and Mediterranean cuisine using handpicked local produce, herbs and spices
- Spa cuisine including detox and weight loss menus
- Mountain hiking and trekking along the E4 trekking route
- Fitness classes
- Exploring local attractions including: Mount Taygetos and the Mystras UNESCO National Heritage site
- Beaches (30 minutes drive away)
Euphoria Retreat is nestled on the slopes of the Sacred Taygetos in the fortified medieval city of Mystras in Peloponnese, Greece.
How to get there
Euphoria Retreat is accessible by:
- Plane – to Athens International Airport or Kalamata International Airport
- Car – 2.5 hours drive from Athens or 50 minutes drive from Kalamata