Miolife is the most honest weight loss program, which functions without diets and restrictions and ensures that you maintain the body’s muscle mass and fluid balance.
At the Green Flow Hotel in Russia, Rosa Khutor, an author writing about improving and changing eating habits, created the Miolife program together with Lidia Ionova, one of Russia’s best nutritionists according to Forbes and author of her own weight loss technique. She has several higher medical education, worked as a cardiologist at the Cardiology Center of RAMS, a nutritionist in leading fitness clubs in Moscow. In 2002, she founded her own “Clinic of Dr. Ionova.” During this time, the method of Lydia Ionova has helped thousands of people become healthier and slimmer.
During your stay you will learn:
- the basics of proper healthy eating
- the choice of products in terms of wellbeing
- distinguish cravings from hunger, control stress & not seize feelings
- continue to lose weight & keep fit on your own
Expected results include:
- weight loss with a tendency for further weight loss
- diet restructuring
- sustainable motivation
- skin condition improvement
- transformation of healthy skills into a habit
- increased vitality
- basic knowledge on safe ways to control weight
- psychology & personal growth
- several recipe ideas in the home cookbook
- and more
Miolife is offered in different forms: Basic (8 days), Advanced (8 days), and Basic + Advanced (15 days)
Miolife “Advanced” – inclusions:
- 8 days/7 nights
- 3 meals a day & snacks
- Morning exercises, yoga classes & stretching
- Nordic walking with a coach
- Specially selected spa treatments
- Classes with a nutritionist and psychologist (6 x each)
- Evening meditations (6 x)
- Laboratory medical research
- General and bioimpedance measurements (2 x)
- Lymphatic drainage massage 60 min. – 2
- Ginger Wrap 45 min.
- Seaweed wrap 60 min.
- Floating 30 min.
- Access to relax center including panoramic pool, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, and Turkish hammam, shower of impressions, grotto, hot and cold pools & Phyto-teas
- Included teaching material: the book “Healthy Habits.” Author: L. Ionova, food diary & healthy habits diary