The Green Flow Hotel’s unique concept of wellbeing is built on a combination of relaxation and physical activity in a beautiful mountain setting.
Here, the focus is on changing the usual rhythm of life to allow emotional and physical transformation through Yoga, meditation, spa treatments and organic nutrition programs.
In everything from Green Flow Hotel’s ReLife Center to its Restaurant Supremé, the approach to wellbeing is underpinned by its mission to create an atmosphere for complete relaxation. This philosophy runs through to its individual programs for detoxification, improved metabolism and personal development.
You’ll leave here with a new sense of inner harmony and energy.
Located 1,170 metres above sea level and surrounded by the picturesque Caucasian Mountains, the Green Flow Hotel is the perfect place to get away from everyday life and reconnect with nature.
Set within Russia’s most popular ski resort, Rosa Khutor, the luxury spa hotel offers plenty of opportunity for activity – from mountain biking, hiking and horseback riding through to winter sports and more gentle pursuits such as Yoga, Pilates, meditation and relaxing spa treatments – for the whole family.
- 154 guest rooms including: Junior, Premier, Superior, Grand Premier rooms & suites
- Family-friendly and handicapped accessible rooms
- 4-star service
SPA & THERAPIES
- ReLife Spa salon
- Fitness centre and gymnasium
- 3 saunas: Hammam, Bio-sauna, Finnish sauna
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and grotto
- Yoga room
- Massage: classic, relaxing, toning and wellness, aromatherapy
- Beauty and body treatments (for women and men): facials, body wraps & scrubs
- Flotation therapy
- Therapies: de-stressing, dermatology, detox, energy therapy, healthy ageing, weight loss, thermal water
- Consultations: Lifestyle coaching, medical, nutritional consultancy, spiritual coaching
- Kids’ treatments
- Restaurant Supremé: offering local cuisine, seasonal organic produce and balanced nutritional programs
- Lobby bar
- 24-hour room service
- Yoga & Pilates
- Horseback riding
- Winter sports: cross country skiing, snowboarding, mountain skiing, freeride, ski tours, tubing
- Kids room with animator
The Green Flow Hotel is accessible by:
- Plane*: to Sochi International Airport and city bus 105 and 135 to Rosa Khutor.
- Rail*: to Sochi Railway Station (and city bus 105 and 105s) or Adler Station (and city bus 135) to Rosa Khutor and cable car to Rose Plateau.
- Car: via Adler – Krasnaya Polyana. Esto-Sadok on the Alpine highway towards the complex “Sanki” and the Mountain Olympic Village.
* From Rosa Khutar there is a cable car service to Rose Plateau and a tranfer service to the Green Flow Hotel.
Green Flow Hotel
Sulimovka st., 9