The Ayurveda Resort Sonnhof in Austria is known for its wide selection of detoxifying and clarifying Panchakarma programs, which can be adapted according to your individual needs. The Panchakarma program “Classic” includes nine treatment days with 18 treatments that support your inner balance.
The Sanskrit word Panchakarma means “five actions” or “five treatments”. These procedures are designed to help balance the Doshas and eliminate toxins from the body. The result is a stronger immune system, cleansed body, boost to digestion and metabolism, and healthy, restful sleep. It also benefits emotional wellbeing, mental clarity and vitality and allows you to let go of the past while finding stability and your center.
The hotel Ayurveda Sonnhof recommends that everyone should have a Panchakarma treatment program as an annual fixture in their diary.
Panchakarma “Classic” – inclusions:
- Consultation & pulse diagnosis
- Nutrition & lifestyle coaching
- Concluding consultation
- Therapeutic supervision
- Snehana – administration of ghee to loosen waste products
- Virechana – day of purification
- Treatments tailored to suit your personal medical history, e.g.:
- Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massages with two therapists (4 x)
- Vishesh – energy massage with two therapists
- Udvartana – herbal powder massage
- Jambira Pinda Sveda – bag massage with two therapists or Garshan – silk glove massage with two therapists
- Pizzichilli (Sekka) – full body oil treatment with two therapists
- Udanavata© – abdominal massage
- Nasya or Akshi Tarpana – nasal or eye treatment
- Shirodhara – flowing oil treatments (2 x)
- Basti – gentle enemas (3 x)
- Upana – Alpine salt and oil scrub
- Shiromardana – head & face massage
- Stimularium® cell regeneration with meditation & crystal light Chakra therapy
- Swedana – heat therapy
- Hot water & ginger drinking treatment
- Herbs for the duration of your stay
- Weekly program of yoga & meditation
- Use of the Ayurveda spa
- Full Panchakarma board
Situated on a plateau high above the Thiersee Valley in the Tyrolean Alps.
Innsbruck: 1 hour
Salzburg: 1 hour
Munich: 1,5 hours
Request now without obligation.
Your booking request is non-binding and your data will be safe with us.
Booking Request: Panchakarma “Classic”
per person, excl. accommodation