The Rebalance program at Ananda in the Himalayas is ideal for anyone who is stressed out emotionally and physically and needs to take a break from their daily life and invest some time in themselves, whilst providing you with the rest and relaxation needed to allow your body and mind to heal.
The program allows sufficient time to immerse in daily sessions of yoga, meditation, pranayama, fitness, and Vedanta to create a balanced state of body, mind, and soul.
Introductory Program: 3, 5 Nights
Comprehensive Program: 7, 14 nights
(alternative durations allowed)
Rebalance Program – Inclusions:
- Pre-arrival wellness questionnaire to be filled and submitted online by the guest
- Pre-arrival lifestyle and diet guidelines (recommended to be followed for 7 days for optimal results)
- Full board (3 Rejuvenation SPA cuisine meals daily)
- Individual Wellbeing Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
- Personal fitness consultation, fitness test & body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with doctor & spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation & counseling session
- Morning Wake Up signature tea & fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Scheduled wellness activities: yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vedanta talks, fitness, cooking demonstrations & weekly trek
- Daily use of the hydrotherapy facilities: steam, sauna, chill plunge pool & Kneipp hydrotherapy foot bath
Northern India, lush landscapes, foothills of the Himalayas, 100 acre maharaja palace estate, overlooking the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley.
Please note: pick-up and drop-off transfers from and to the railway station and airport can be provided
Request now without obligation.
Your booking request is non-binding and your data will be safe with us.
Booking Request: Rebalance Program
per person, 1 night, full board