• Basic Salon Services
• Yoga Nidra (guided meditation)
• Personalized diet chart to help you follow a healthier regime back home
• Culinary lessons on simple Ayurvedic cuisine
The healing philosophy of Naad Wellness draws on three ancient Indian traditions – Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy – to create customized programs for each individual guest, in consultation with their team of doctors and experts.
With therapies for all five senses, Naad Wellness translates the ancient healing wisdom of India for our globalized modern lives, helping you to find balance and holistic wellbeing.
With wellbeing programs ranging from 3 to 28 days, each day is carefully planned with a full program of therapies, activities, and your own personalized vegetarian meals to help you rediscover your true self, and heal body, mind and soul.
With only 39 rooms, this wellness center offers caring, personalized attention. Although you are not far from the hustle of Delhi, the mood is calm and tranquil; with attractive, spacious rooms, beautiful treatment areas, a Yoga pavilion and green, leafy grounds that extend over three acres.
When you are not heading for a Yoga class or therapy session, join your fellow guests in the excellent restaurant, Āhāra, for outstanding food that is organic and vegetarian. Then relax and take some time to swim in the outdoor pool, curl up with a book, or, if you are feeling active, you can try a game of tennis, badminton or even mini-golf.
- 39 rooms
- Premium room – with private balcony
- Luxury room – garden view
- Royal Suite – private balcony and garden view
- Naad Suite – private deck or private terrace garden
SPA & THERAPIES
- Six treatment rooms
- Medical consultation rooms & dental facilities
- Gym, reflexology track, jogging track
- Salt room
- Mandir (temple)
- Indoor yoga studio and outdoor yoga pavilion
- Acupuncture, de-stress, Ayurveda, detox, diabetes program (customized), hammam, healthy aging, indigenous techniques, lifestyle coaching, meditation, Naturopathy, nutritional consultancy, physiotherapy, steam bath, spirituality, weight loss, Yoga, salt therapy, colon hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, therapeutic Yoga
- Āhāra restaurant: vegetarian cuisine (vegan available on prior request)
- No menus: all meal plans are especially curated for you by the doctors and the head chef
- Fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced produce
- Cooked according to Ayurvedic and Naturopathic principles
- Biking, bird-watching, rooftop mini golf, tennis, Yoga, badminton, guided meditation
Nirāmaya by Naad
Nirāmaya is a Sanskrit word that translates to ‘being healthy and disease free’. Inspired by this ancient term, Nirāmaya by Naad is a 7-night holistic healing experience that helps you move closer to the path to wellbeing and more in tune with the universe.
- Accommodation in a Premium Room. Complimentary upgrade to a Royal Suite is subject to availability.
- Daily consultation with our resident Ayurvedic and Naturopathic physicians
who will customize your experience based on your health objectives
- A combination of 17 Ayurvedic and Naturopathic sessions
- Private daily yoga sessions
- Culinary lessons on Ayurvedic cooking
- Complimentary airport transfers
- A special gift to help you with your journey to healing
from EUR 2,199.- single occupancy (7 nights)
from EUR 3,199.- double occupancy (7 nights)
Naad Wellness is situated not far from New Delhi. Kurukshetra, also known as Dharmakshetra (“Holy Place”) and as the “Land of the Bhagavad Gita“, is nearby. From Naad Wellness you can easily travel on to the cultural landmarks of India’s Golden Triangle.
How to get there:
- Nearest airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (48 km)
- Nearest train station: New Delhi Railway Station (37 km)
- Pick-up and drop off to airport are included for guests of Healing Hotels of the World, any other guests are offered transfer at an additional cost
Ansal Sushant City, Sector 62
Kundli, Sonepat 131023, Haryana