• Gift “Zirmduft für Zuhause”
Since the 1500s royalty, dignitaries and ordinary people in search of better health have travelled to the spa town of Merano in South Tyrol. Today, a little further up into the mountains, the AROSEA Life Balance Hotel offers a special kind of healing influenced by the natural ambience of the surrounding Ultimo Valley.
The AROSEA Life Balance Hotel seeks to restore the body’s natural balance by combining ancient European healing techniques with the latest holistic bio-energetic diagnostic methods, naturopathic consultation and life-balance medicine.
The AROSEA Life Balance Hotel’s philosophy is based on finding life balance by following the natural flow of energy – both within the body and in connection with the outer world. Here, everything is devoted to promote a sense of harmony: from the spa treatments, to the activity and relaxation programs, locally grown organic cuisine, carefully decorated rooms and oxygen-enriched Grander water on tap available in the entire hotel.
There’s a dreamlike quality to the AROSEA Life Balance Hotel. Here, located by a beautiful lake in the Italian Alps, the unspoiled beauty of the natural world outside is brought inside – helping you to relax and unwind in minimalist luxury. The Hotel’s calming modernist design featuring natural materials from the Val d’Ultimo region, provides a peaceful backdrop to AROSEA Life Balance Hotel’s extensive health, wellness and relaxation offerings.
Center stage is the Spa where you’ll be sprinkled in mountain herbs, soothed with hot stones from the nearby Ulten Brook and wrapped in freshly sheared sheep’s wool – an important part of the Hotel’s unique healing methods. Beyond the Spa, AROSEA Life Balance Hotel offers plenty of opportunity for relaxation, activity and adventure with a full program of daily activities and a host of summer and winter mountains sports available.
«The very special and delicious scent of wood, mountain trees, herbs and straw everywhere.»
- 51 Double Rooms “Zirmbaum”
- 4 Family Suites
- 8 Life Balance Suites (including 1 Deluxe Life Balance Suite)
- Modernist design using natural materials
- Conference facilities for up to 100 delegates
SPA & THERAPIES
- 3000m² “ROSARIUM” wellness area
- Water world: Indoor pool, connected outdoor pool, bio swimming lake
- Sauna world: Pine tree bio-sauna, herbs-stone sauna, Finnish panoramic outdoor sauna, steam snail, Ice trough, sensory shower experience, outdoor plunge pool, sound stomping tunnel and quiet rooms
- TechnoGym – fitness room and gym
- Special treatments: SEYROMIS Bio Energy Method, Oxicutan Oxygen treatments
- Massage: Classic, detox, BREUSS, sports, Ulten brook stone massage
- Heat, steam and clay baths
- Stimularium and solarium
- Facial and cosmetic treatments using Farfalla Biokosmetik and Michael Droste-Laux basic natural cosmetics
- Beauty treatments
- Life-Balance cuisine – seasonal, local and organic cuisine with a modern take on traditional Italian recipes
- All dishes energized with SEYROMIS-essences
- Yoga, Pilates and stretching
- Fitness training
- Outdoor sports: horse riding, golf, fishing, running
- Adventure sports: Hiking, Nordic Walking, climbing, mountain biking, paragliding
- Winter sports: Skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoe hiking, Alpine ski tours, ice-skating, sledging
AROSEA BALANCE DELUXE WEEK
7 days Inclusions:
- “GOOD Health” conversation with Anne Stauder
- 3x guided hikes to Ultner Bergwelt with Thomas
- 3x light yoga in the mornings with Martin
- 2 „Good Health“ – gemsotone-alkali baths by Droste- Laux
- 2 Ultner Bachstein and rock crystal massages
from EUR 1222,- double room Zirmbaum Ost per person and week including half board
Available from Sept 3rd-30th (Saturday to Saturday)
The AROSEA Life Balance Hotel is located near the spa town of Merano in the Val d’Ultimo region of South Tyrol surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, verdant meadows and cultural sites.
How to get there:
- By car: 30 minutes from Merano
- By train: to Lana-Postal (via Bolzano or Merano) – Hotel AROSEA will collect you from the train station
- Plane –to Bolzano (weekends and peak holiday seasons) – shuttle service to AROSEA (2-4 hours)
- Plane – to Bergamo, Verona, Venice, Treviso and Innsbruck – shuttle services available from the airport to AROSEA (2-4 hours
- By bus: MeinFernbus Flixbus to Lana and then take the Alto Adige transfer directly to Hotel AROSEA.
Kuppelwies am See 355
39016 St. Walburg/Ulten Valley near Merano